I thoroughly enjoyed working with Marzulla Law. I found Nancie and Roger, and for that matter all of the staff, to be very focused, knowledgeable, and, most important to me, always operating with a high degree of integrity while never taking their ‘eye off the ball.’ As a result I felt that I and the other experts were given the latitude to do their best work.
Your Guide on How to Protect Your Rights in Federal Takings and Inverse Condemnation Actions
Are you facing a taking from the government? Need to understand what a taking is and what you can do about it? Read our Takings Law Guide.
- Just Compensation Requirement for Property Taking Is Not Dischargeable in Bankruptcy
- Flooding Taking Case Dismissed for Failure to Allege a Claim
- Federal Circuit Holds That Houston-Flooded Homeowners Have Compensable Property Rights
- Court Denies Covid Eviction Moratorium Taking Claim
- Court Agrees with Marzulla Law: Forest Service’s Appraisal Process Flawed