Roger and Nancie are extremely bright and imaginative lawyers. They challenge all issues from every direction. An intellectual feast!
Your Guide on How to Protect Your Rights in Federal Takings and Inverse Condemnation Actions
Are you facing a taking from the government? Need to understand what a taking is and what you can do about it? Read our Takings Law Guide.
- Just Compensation Requirement for Property Taking Is Not Dischargeable in Bankruptcy
- Flooding Taking Case Dismissed for Failure to Allege a Claim
- Federal Circuit Holds That Houston-Flooded Homeowners Have Compensable Property Rights
- Court Denies Covid Eviction Moratorium Taking Claim
- Court Agrees with Marzulla Law: Forest Service’s Appraisal Process Flawed