I am extremely grateful for assistance that Nancie, Roger, and all at Marzulla Law provided to help our case before the Supreme Court and then on remand before the Federal Circuit. The moot to prepare for oral argument was rigorous and was the best practical preparation for what actually followed.
Your Guide on How to Protect Your Rights in Federal Takings and Inverse Condemnation Actions
Are you facing a taking from the government? Need to understand what a taking is and what you can do about it? Read our Takings Law Guide.
- Hard at Work: Washington, D.C. INBLF Chapter Members Plan Annual Black-Tie Weekend, and Discuss Corporate Transparency Act
- What Is the Stabilization Doctrine in a Takings Case?
- Nancie Marzulla Interviewed on Gray TV to Analyze Devillier v. Texas Takings Case
- Nancie Marzulla Joins Federalist Society Webinar to Analyze Supreme Court Sheetz Case
- Meet our Paralegal, Cameron Ganong