I have had a privilege of working with Roger and Nancie and their excellent staff for almost ten years. It is such a pleasure to work with true experts in the field of takings and government contracts. Their knowledge of the Court of Federal Claims and Federal Circuit was invaluable to my client.
Your Guide on How to Protect Your Rights in Federal Takings and Inverse Condemnation Actions
Are you facing a taking from the government? Need to understand what a taking is and what you can do about it? Read our Takings Law Guide.
- Senior Paralegal, Jeanmarie Egan, Speaks at TWC Law & Advocacy Networking Event
- Just Compensation Requirement for Property Taking Is Not Dischargeable in Bankruptcy
- Flooding Taking Case Dismissed for Failure to Allege a Claim
- Federal Circuit Holds That Houston-Flooded Homeowners Have Compensable Property Rights
- Court Denies Covid Eviction Moratorium Taking Claim