I have had a privilege of working with Roger and Nancie and their excellent staff for almost ten years. It is such a pleasure to work with true experts in the field of takings and government contracts. Their knowledge of the Court of Federal Claims and Federal Circuit was invaluable to my client.
Your Guide on How to Protect Your Rights in Federal Takings and Inverse Condemnation Actions
Are you facing a taking from the government? Need to understand what a taking is and what you can do about it? Read our Takings Law Guide.
- Hard at Work: Washington, D.C. INBLF Chapter Members Plan Annual Black-Tie Weekend, and Discuss Corporate Transparency Act
- What Is the Stabilization Doctrine in a Takings Case?
- Nancie Marzulla Interviewed on Gray TV to Analyze Devillier v. Texas Takings Case
- Nancie Marzulla Joins Federalist Society Webinar to Analyze Supreme Court Sheetz Case
- Meet our Paralegal, Cameron Ganong