I hope you are successful with this case and that you achieve justice and compensation for the dealers who lost so much in this fiasco. The story has never really been told with the chilling details of the events that unfolded with the bankruptcy of Chrysler. Everyone would be very surprised by the manner in which this was handled. Hardly a day goes by with me trying to understand the presidents comment about an equality of sacrifice. Thank you for you and your associates efforts to make this right.
Your Guide on How to Protect Your Rights in Federal Takings and Inverse Condemnation Actions
Are you facing a taking from the government? Need to understand what a taking is and what you can do about it? Read our Takings Law Guide.
- Hard at Work: Washington, D.C. INBLF Chapter Members Plan Annual Black-Tie Weekend, and Discuss Corporate Transparency Act
- What Is the Stabilization Doctrine in a Takings Case?
- Nancie Marzulla Interviewed on Gray TV to Analyze Devillier v. Texas Takings Case
- Nancie Marzulla Joins Federalist Society Webinar to Analyze Supreme Court Sheetz Case
- Meet our Paralegal, Cameron Ganong