I have really enjoyed working with the Marzullas on several appellate briefs arising out of cases in the Court of Claims; although there has not been a lot for me to add to their drafts. I have told them more than once that if all trial counsel wrote appellate briefs like they do, I would be out of business!
Your Guide on How to Protect Your Rights in Federal Takings and Inverse Condemnation Actions
Are you facing a taking from the government? Need to understand what a taking is and what you can do about it? Read our Takings Law Guide.
- Senior Paralegal, Jeanmarie Egan, Speaks at TWC Law & Advocacy Networking Event
- Just Compensation Requirement for Property Taking Is Not Dischargeable in Bankruptcy
- Flooding Taking Case Dismissed for Failure to Allege a Claim
- Federal Circuit Holds That Houston-Flooded Homeowners Have Compensable Property Rights
- Court Denies Covid Eviction Moratorium Taking Claim