I have over 40 years of experience testifying as an expert witness dealing with real estate matters in courts from coast to coast. I would rate Roger and Nancie Marzulla of Marzulla Law without question the best in the business. They and their staffs preparation and presentation was precise, concise and of the highest quality and integrity. It was a pleasure to be on their team.
Your Guide on How to Protect Your Rights in Federal Takings and Inverse Condemnation Actions
Are you facing a taking from the government? Need to understand what a taking is and what you can do about it? Read our Takings Law Guide.
- Just Compensation Requirement for Property Taking Is Not Dischargeable in Bankruptcy
- Flooding Taking Case Dismissed for Failure to Allege a Claim
- Federal Circuit Holds That Houston-Flooded Homeowners Have Compensable Property Rights
- Court Denies Covid Eviction Moratorium Taking Claim
- Court Agrees with Marzulla Law: Forest Service’s Appraisal Process Flawed