We are happy to count Nancie and Roger Marzulla among the wonderful colleagues we have met through the INBLF. They exemplify the high standards of professionalism and excellence of INBLF lawyers.
Your Guide on How to Protect Your Rights in Federal Takings and Inverse Condemnation Actions
Are you facing a taking from the government? Need to understand what a taking is and what you can do about it? Read our Takings Law Guide.
- Senior Paralegal, Jeanmarie Egan, Speaks at TWC Law & Advocacy Networking Event
- Just Compensation Requirement for Property Taking Is Not Dischargeable in Bankruptcy
- Flooding Taking Case Dismissed for Failure to Allege a Claim
- Federal Circuit Holds That Houston-Flooded Homeowners Have Compensable Property Rights
- Court Denies Covid Eviction Moratorium Taking Claim