We are fortunate both to have a U.S. Constitution that protects our private property rights and to have Nancie and Roger Marzulla to enforce those protections when the Government seeks to diminish those property rights.
Your Guide on How to Protect Your Rights in Federal Takings and Inverse Condemnation Actions
Are you facing a taking from the government? Need to understand what a taking is and what you can do about it? Read our Takings Law Guide.
- Senior Paralegal, Jeanmarie Egan, Speaks at TWC Law & Advocacy Networking Event
- Just Compensation Requirement for Property Taking Is Not Dischargeable in Bankruptcy
- Flooding Taking Case Dismissed for Failure to Allege a Claim
- Federal Circuit Holds That Houston-Flooded Homeowners Have Compensable Property Rights
- Court Denies Covid Eviction Moratorium Taking Claim