We are fortunate both to have a U.S. Constitution that protects our private property rights and to have Nancie and Roger Marzulla to enforce those protections when the Government seeks to diminish those property rights.
Your Guide on How to Protect Your Rights in Federal Takings and Inverse Condemnation Actions
Are you facing a taking from the government? Need to understand what a taking is and what you can do about it? Read our Takings Law Guide.
Marzulla Law, LLC
1150 Connecticut Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Contact page »
- Marzulla Law Partners with the Atlantic Legal Foundation to Urge Supreme Court to Respect Private Property Rights
- Meet Our Legal Intern Alexander Xenakis
- When Harms Are All Over the Map: Massachusetts Wind Farms Threaten Marine Life and Livelihoods On- and Off-Shore
- Meet Our Legal Intern Kylee Brown
- Fishing Rights Under Magnuson-Stevens Act Are Not Constitutionally Protected