Personally and professionally, working with the Marzulla firm was a pleasure. My work was made easy because the technical questions I was asked to address were stated clearly due to their detailed understanding of the technical issues.
Your Guide on How to Protect Your Rights in Federal Takings and Inverse Condemnation Actions
Are you facing a taking from the government? Need to understand what a taking is and what you can do about it? Read our Takings Law Guide.
- Just Compensation Requirement for Property Taking Is Not Dischargeable in Bankruptcy
- Flooding Taking Case Dismissed for Failure to Allege a Claim
- Federal Circuit Holds That Houston-Flooded Homeowners Have Compensable Property Rights
- Court Denies Covid Eviction Moratorium Taking Claim
- Court Agrees with Marzulla Law: Forest Service’s Appraisal Process Flawed