Your Guide on How to Protect Your Rights in Federal Takings and Inverse Condemnation Actions
Are you facing a taking from the government? Need to understand what a taking is and what you can do about it? Read our Takings Law Guide.
- Save the Date! Washington, DC and LA INBLF Joint (Virtual) Chapter meeting set for Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 12:30 p.m. ET – 1:30 p.m. ET.
- The EPA at 50 Featured at the Federalist Society 2020 Virtual National Lawyers Convention (Nov. 9-13, 2020)
- Courthouse Steps Oral Argument Teleforum: U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service v. Sierra Club
- Discovery Relevant and Proportional to the Needs of the Case
- Roger Marzulla Comments on Google Antitrust Lawsuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims James Madison Award Presented to Nancie Marzulla
- Indemnification Agreement No Bar to Plaintiff’s Right to Recover
- Render unto the Corps What is Due for the Caesar Creek Project
- How to Win Your Case but Lose Your Attorneys’ Fees
- Can zealous advocacy and the duty of candor be reconciled?