Your Guide on How to Protect Your Rights in Federal Takings and Inverse Condemnation Actions
Are you facing a taking from the government? Need to understand what a taking is and what you can do about it? Read our Takings Law Guide.
- IRS Loses Motion to Dismiss Whistleblower Contract Claim
- Government Inaction Can’t Give Rise to a Taking, Federal Circuit Holds
- Courthouse Steps Oral Argument Teleforum: PennEast Pipeline LLC v. New Jersey
- Constructive Notice of Claim Enough to Start the Statute of Limitations Running
- Fact Witness Disclosure Deemed Timely Two Years After Fact Discovery Closed
- Water for Irrigation vs. Fish Protection? Look to the Statute for the Answer
- VIDEO: Federal Takings Litigation: Your Options If the Government Has Claimed Rights to Your Property
- Save the Date! Washington, DC and LA INBLF Joint (Virtual) Chapter meeting set for Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 12:30 p.m. ET – 1:30 p.m. ET.
- The EPA at 50 Featured at the Federalist Society 2020 Virtual National Lawyers Convention (Nov. 9-13, 2020)
- Courthouse Steps Oral Argument Teleforum: U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service v. Sierra Club