By accessing the website at http://www.marzulla.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Marzulla Law’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Marzulla Law’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Marzulla Law at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Marzulla Law’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Marzulla Law makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Marzulla Law does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Marzulla Law or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Marzulla Law’s website, even if Marzulla Law or a Marzulla Law authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Marzulla Law website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Marzulla Law does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Marzulla Law may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Marzulla Law does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Marzulla Law has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Marzulla Law of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Marzulla Law may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of District of Columbia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Marzulla Law is committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors. The following statement discloses the data collection and usages for www.marzulla.com.
By using the Marzulla Law website you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
The Information We Collect:
Non-personally identifiable information: We may collect non-personally identifiable information when you visit our site.Such information may include the name of the domain from which you accessed the website (e.g. yahoo.com), your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the browser you used, and which pages you viewed.
Personally identifiable information: We collect personally identifiable information, such as name and email address, from website visitors in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, mailing list sign-up, responding to requests for information, or to provide documents that can be downloaded. We do not sell, rent or lease our customer list to third parties. We collect personally identifiable information from you only if you voluntarily provide the information to us. Visitors may also use our site anonymously.
Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting: We have implemented and use Google Analytics code to gather third-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interest) for tracking and marketing efforts. Such code does not collect any personally identifiable information. You can opt out of this tracking by using the Google Ads Preference Manager: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/. You can also get the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How we use the information
When you give us information about yourself, you may be placed on our mailing list. With your approval, we will send you updates on the website, information about our services, newsletters, and other email. You may opt out of these mailings at any time; we include unsubscribe instructions in each email. Information submitted to us via our website may be added to our database and only used to the extent of your request.
The statistics gathered about our website are used to learn how to improve the value of the site to our website visitors and the public.
Sharing the information
We will not sell, rent, lease or give our mailing lists or your personal information to anyone else. We may share aggregated demographic and interest information we collect from Google Analytics reporting with third parties. This does not include your personally identifiable information. We may also share information with third party service providers to help us operate our business and the website, or to send out newsletters or surveys. We require that such third parties protect the confidentiality of your information and use it for no other purpose.
This website may contain links to other websites. We cannot be held responsible for their content or the information they collect. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of other websites that are linked to us. You should consult the privacy policies at those sites to determine how your information may be used. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected on Marzulla.com
Changes to this Statement
If you have questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us at frontdesk@Marzulla.com.