Representative Reported Decisions
Marzulla Law has represented clients in a wide range of legal matters before federal courts and regulatory agencies. We handle matters before federal courts, notably the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals, and the district court of the District of Columbia, as well as other federal district courts, appellate courts, and the U.S. Supreme Court. We also represent clients in administrative agencies in the federal government.
Below is a sampling of our legal experience in reported decisions on matters across the United States.
- A & D Auto Sales, Inc. v. United States, 748 F.3d 1142 (Fed. Cir. 2014).
- Bassett, New Mexico, LLC v. United States, 55 Fed. Cl. 63 (2002).
- Casitas Municipal Water District v. United States, 543 F.3d 1276 (Fed. Cir. 2008).
- Defenders of Wildlife and Center for Biological Diversity v. Jewell, 815 F.3d 1 (D.C. Cir. 2016).
- Elkins v. District of Columbia, 527 F. Supp. 2d 36 (D.D.C. 2007).
- Hahnenkamm, LLC v. United States, __ Fed. Cl. __, 2019 WL 4785692 (2019).
- International Industrial Park, Inc. v. United States, 102 Fed. Cl. 111 (2011).
- Katzin v. United States, 127 Fed. Cl. 440 (2016).
- Klamath Irrigation District v. United States, 635 F.3d 505 (Fed. Cir. 2011).
- Land Grantors in Henderson, Union, and Webster Counties, Kentucky and Their Heirs v. United States, 81 Fed. Cl. 580 (2008).
- Love Terminal Partners v. United States, 126 Fed. Cl. 389 (2016).
- Preservation of Los Olivos v. United States Department of the Interior, 673 Fed. App’x 770 (9th Cir. 2017).
- Otay Mesa Property, L.P. v. United States, 670 F.3d 1358 (Fed. Cir. 2012).
- Otay Mesa Property, L.P. v. United States Department of the Interior, 344 F. Supp. 3d 355 (D.D.C. 2018).
- Otay Mesa Property, L.P. v. United States Department of the Interior, 646 F.3d 914 (D.C. Cir. 2011).
- Quapaw Tribe of Oklahoma v. United States, 123 Fed. Cl. 673 (2015).
- Goodeagle v. United States, 122 Fed. Cl. 292 (2015).
- Stockton East Water District v. United States, 109 Fed. Cl. 760 (2013).
- Wolfsen Land & Cattle Company v. Pacific Coast Federation of Fishermen’s Association, 695 F.3d 1310 (Fed. Cir. 2012).
- Tulare Lake Basin Water Storage District v. United States, 59 Fed. Cl. 246 (2003).
- Vaizburd United States, 384 F.3d 1278 (Fed. Cir. 2004).
- Friends of Tilden Park, Inc. v. District of Columbia, 806 A.2d 1201 (D.C. 2002).
- United States v. Srnsky, 271 F.3d 595 (4th Cir. 2001).
- Coastal Petroleum Co. v. State of Florida, 864 So. 2d 402 (Fla. Dist. Ct. App. 2004).
Rus, Inc. v. Bay Industries, Inc., 322 F. Supp. 2d 302 (S.D.N.Y. 2003).
Roger J. Marzulla, formerly Assistant Attorney General in charge of the U.S. Justice Department’s Environment and Natural Resources Division, is one of the nation’s leading water, property and environmental lawyers.
Nancie Marzulla is a founding partner of Marzulla Law. Her litigation practice concentrates on takings, contract claims and water rights in the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.