I thoroughly enjoyed working with Marzulla Law. I found Nancie and Roger, and for that matter all of the staff, to be very focused, knowledgeable, and, most important to me, always operating with a high degree of integrity while never taking their ‘eye off the ball.’ As a result I felt that I and the other experts were given the latitude to do their best work.
- Love Terminal Partners v. United States
- Government Liable for Contract Damages for Not Reimbursing Insurers Cost-Sharing Payments
- Government Settles Fairy Shrimp Critical Habitat Challenge
- Streamlining NEPA Review Process
- Justice Kennedy: Takings in the Balance
- Knocking on the Supreme Court’s Door
- Stepping Out
- Supreme Court Nominee Kavanaugh: Deference Is Not Abdication
- Key Property Rights Case to be Heard by Supreme Court in the Upcoming Term
- Is It Wine or Poison?