It is a pleasure to work with Roger and Nancie Marzulla, of Marzulla Law. They have demonstrated the highest degree of competence and professionalism in their representation of our common client in its claim against the Federal Government. I look forward to their advocacy and guidance in the upcoming trial for damages.
- Love Terminal Partners v. United States
- Government Liable for Contract Damages for Not Reimbursing Insurers Cost-Sharing Payments
- Government Settles Fairy Shrimp Critical Habitat Challenge
- Streamlining NEPA Review Process
- Justice Kennedy: Takings in the Balance
- Knocking on the Supreme Court’s Door
- Stepping Out
- Supreme Court Nominee Kavanaugh: Deference Is Not Abdication
- Key Property Rights Case to be Heard by Supreme Court in the Upcoming Term
- Is It Wine or Poison?