I am extremely grateful for assistance that Nancie, Roger, and all at Marzulla Law provided to help our case before the Supreme Court and then on remand before the Federal Circuit. The moot to prepare for oral argument was rigorous and was the best practical preparation for what actually followed.
Your Guide on How to Protect Your Rights in Regulatory Takings and Inverse Condemnation Actions
Are you facing a taking from the government? Need to understand what a taking is and what you can do about it? Read our Takings Law Guide.
- Marzulla Sues to Obtain Duty-Free Permit for International Truck Stop
- Good Questions to Know the Answers To in a Taking Case: How Much Property Was Taken and When?
- Why Government Contract Terms Matter
- Nancie Marzulla Talks Takings Law at Dallas Love Field on Eminent Domain Podcast
- Nancie Marzulla Discusses INBLF Network with Larry Ebner and Arnie Lutzker
- Taking Discovery Disputes to Court
- Coronavirus Puts Kibosh in Spring Interns
- Just Lemons—No Lemonade
- Critical Habitat Designation for Endangered Jaguar is Reversed
- You Can Take That to the Bank