I am extremely grateful for assistance that Nancie, Roger, and all at Marzulla Law provided to help our case before the Supreme Court and then on remand before the Federal Circuit. The moot to prepare for oral argument was rigorous and was the best practical preparation for what actually followed.
- No Second Chances
- What Makes Land “Critical Habitat?”
- Challenge to Riverside Fairy Shrimp Critical Habitat Designation Still Pending in Federal District Court in D.C.
- The Supreme Court Welcomes Dusky Gopher Frogs
- Smoke and Mirrors
- Case Update: Houston Flooding Cases
- Congressional References and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- The Mojave Desert Tortoise Moves In
- Location, location, location
- Judicial Hair Cut