I am extremely grateful for assistance that Nancie, Roger, and all at Marzulla Law provided to help our case before the Supreme Court and then on remand before the Federal Circuit. The moot to prepare for oral argument was rigorous and was the best practical preparation for what actually followed.
- Love Terminal Partners v. United States
- Government Liable for Contract Damages for Not Reimbursing Insurers Cost-Sharing Payments
- Government Settles Fairy Shrimp Critical Habitat Challenge
- Streamlining NEPA Review Process
- Justice Kennedy: Takings in the Balance
- Knocking on the Supreme Court’s Door
- Stepping Out
- Supreme Court Nominee Kavanaugh: Deference Is Not Abdication
- Key Property Rights Case to be Heard by Supreme Court in the Upcoming Term
- Is It Wine or Poison?