I have had a privilege of working with Roger and Nancie and their excellent staff for almost ten years. It is such a pleasure to work with true experts in the field of takings and government contracts. Their knowledge of the Court of Federal Claims and Federal Circuit was invaluable to my client.
- Love Terminal Partners v. United States
- Government Liable for Contract Damages for Not Reimbursing Insurers Cost-Sharing Payments
- Government Settles Fairy Shrimp Critical Habitat Challenge
- Streamlining NEPA Review Process
- Justice Kennedy: Takings in the Balance
- Knocking on the Supreme Court’s Door
- Stepping Out
- Supreme Court Nominee Kavanaugh: Deference Is Not Abdication
- Key Property Rights Case to be Heard by Supreme Court in the Upcoming Term
- Is It Wine or Poison?