I hope you are successful with this case and that you achieve justice and compensation for the dealers who lost so much in this fiasco. The story has never really been told with the chilling details of the events that unfolded with the bankruptcy of Chrysler. Everyone would be very surprised by the manner in which this was handled. Hardly a day goes by with me trying to understand the presidents comment about an equality of sacrifice. Thank you for you and your associates efforts to make this right.
- Love Terminal Partners v. United States
- Government Liable for Contract Damages for Not Reimbursing Insurers Cost-Sharing Payments
- Government Settles Fairy Shrimp Critical Habitat Challenge
- Streamlining NEPA Review Process
- Justice Kennedy: Takings in the Balance
- Knocking on the Supreme Court’s Door
- Stepping Out
- Supreme Court Nominee Kavanaugh: Deference Is Not Abdication
- Key Property Rights Case to be Heard by Supreme Court in the Upcoming Term
- Is It Wine or Poison?