I have really enjoyed working with the Marzullas on several appellate briefs arising out of cases in the Court of Claims; although there has not been a lot for me to add to their drafts. I have told them more than once that if all trial counsel wrote appellate briefs like they do, I would be out of business!
- Love Terminal Partners v. United States
- Government Liable for Contract Damages for Not Reimbursing Insurers Cost-Sharing Payments
- Government Settles Fairy Shrimp Critical Habitat Challenge
- Streamlining NEPA Review Process
- Justice Kennedy: Takings in the Balance
- Knocking on the Supreme Court’s Door
- Stepping Out
- Supreme Court Nominee Kavanaugh: Deference Is Not Abdication
- Key Property Rights Case to be Heard by Supreme Court in the Upcoming Term
- Is It Wine or Poison?