I have really enjoyed working with the Marzullas on several appellate briefs arising out of cases in the Court of Claims; although there has not been a lot for me to add to their drafts. I have told them more than once that if all trial counsel wrote appellate briefs like they do, I would be out of business!
- No Second Chances
- What Makes Land “Critical Habitat?”
- Challenge to Riverside Fairy Shrimp Critical Habitat Designation Still Pending in Federal District Court in D.C.
- The Supreme Court Welcomes Dusky Gopher Frogs
- Smoke and Mirrors
- Case Update: Houston Flooding Cases
- Congressional References and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- The Mojave Desert Tortoise Moves In
- Location, location, location
- Judicial Hair Cut