Personally and professionally, working with the Marzulla firm was a pleasure. My work was made easy because the technical questions I was asked to address were stated clearly due to their detailed understanding of the technical issues.
Your Guide on How to Protect Your Rights in Regulatory Takings and Inverse Condemnation Actions
Are you facing a taking from the government? Need to understand what a taking is and what you can do about it? Read our Takings Law Guide.
- Marzulla Sues to Obtain Duty-Free Permit for International Truck Stop
- Good Questions to Know the Answers To in a Taking Case: How Much Property Was Taken and When?
- Why Government Contract Terms Matter
- Nancie Marzulla Talks Takings Law at Dallas Love Field on Eminent Domain Podcast
- Nancie Marzulla Discusses INBLF Network with Larry Ebner and Arnie Lutzker
- Taking Discovery Disputes to Court
- Coronavirus Puts Kibosh in Spring Interns
- Just Lemons—No Lemonade
- Critical Habitat Designation for Endangered Jaguar is Reversed
- You Can Take That to the Bank