Working with Nancie and Roger has been a true joy. They have built a record of trust, compassion and ethics with me and to Indian Country and for that I will eternally be grateful.
- No Second Chances
- What Makes Land “Critical Habitat?”
- Challenge to Riverside Fairy Shrimp Critical Habitat Designation Still Pending in Federal District Court in D.C.
- The Supreme Court Welcomes Dusky Gopher Frogs
- Smoke and Mirrors
- Case Update: Houston Flooding Cases
- Congressional References and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- The Mojave Desert Tortoise Moves In
- Location, location, location
- Judicial Hair Cut