I am looking forward to joining my INBLF colleagues for a Zoom webinar focusing on virtual litigation issues—Virtual Litigation in a Brave New World—
Your Guide on How to Protect Your Rights in Federal Takings and Inverse Condemnation Actions
Are you facing a taking from the government? Need to understand what a taking is and what you can do about it? Read our Takings Law Guide.
- How to Win Your Case but Lose Your Attorneys’ Fees
- Can zealous advocacy and the duty of candor be reconciled?
- Taking of Water Rights: The Fifth Amendment’s Wild Horse Ride
- The Appalachian Trail to the Supreme Court
- Virtual Litigation in a Brave New World – Agenda for June 25th Webinar
- Marzulla Sues to Obtain Duty-Free Permit for International Truck Stop
- Good Questions to Know the Answers To in a Taking Case: How Much Property Was Taken and When?
- Why Government Contract Terms Matter
- Nancie Marzulla Talks Takings Law at Dallas Love Field on Eminent Domain Podcast
- Nancie Marzulla Discusses INBLF Network with Larry Ebner and Arnie Lutzker